ISA Wuhan is a member of ISA International Education Group. Our campus will open in August 2022 and will be the largest educational project in central China and located in the beautiful city of Wuhan, our campus is laid out on 28 acres of prime land beside the famous Yangtze River. The campus will comprise two separate K-12 schools. This will enhance a broad education enabling students not only to have a truly international educational experience but also to receive a rich Chinese language and culture education. The site will boast state-of-the-art facilities including an Olympic-sized swimming pool and two athletics tracks. The campus will also enjoy a multi-purpose sport building, outdoor pitches, tennis courts, a dedicated Performing and Visual Arts Centre, Auditorium and Lecture Theatres. ISA prides itself in creating world-class accommodation facilities that will be used to full effect to ensure every boarder receives a meaningful holistic education. Students’ boarding facilities will be finished off to the highest standards.
We are inviting high potential candidates of MYP Coordinator to join the founding team to start in August 2022 or earlier.
- Design a curriculum within the IB framework that embraces teaching and learning for pupils at Grade 11-12;
- Work collegially within the High School to support the school’s vision, mission and philosophy;
- Support the school’s curricular and philosophical commitments as an IB World School; and assist the High School in meeting its planning goals;
- Help promote a culture where diversity is encouraged and where students learn to respect differences;
- Take responsibility for their actions, exercise leadership and strive for academic excellence;
- Maintain accurate written and/or electronic records of all aspects of the IB DP programme;
- Ensure that the school meets all IB regulations and deadlines;
- Plan and organize the teaching PD, especially the IB PD for all the teachers.
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree and teaching qualification (such as PGCD, BEd, MEd) with major in Education;
- At least 5 years' of full-time experience in mainstream education;
- High proficiency in English;
- Ability to integrate teaching and management for IB Curriculum that the school has developed during the tenure;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and vision for the future of educational practice;
- A passion for education and excellence;
- Ability to inspire colleagues, to accept responsibility, to show in their actions and decisions firmness, fairness, consistency and integrity;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the IB programmes and of key developments, issues and trends in international education;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Work effectively as a member of a team;
- Courage to introduce and manage change and innovation ;
- Ability to show good cultural understanding and differentiation between students from various backgrounds;
- Ability to absorb information, analyze data and present overall picture and trends;
- Flexible, inclusive and pragmatic management style;
- Clear strategic thinking;
- High level interpersonal and administrative skills;
- Articulate and a strong communicator;
- Possess good organizational skills, manage time efficiently and be able to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates can click "Quick Apply" or register at our school recruitment website below will be processed in priority:
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or online interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Head of School/Principal or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
Opening in mid-2022, ISA Wuhan International School will provide an international (IB) curriculum to students holding foreign passports. The school will offer boarding in order to provide an education option to families across the greater Wuhan metro...