We are seeking to appoint a hardworking and inspirational practitioner who has a passion for teaching Drama and Performing Arts to join a highly motivated and supportive department.
The Thomas Aveling School is a popular and over-subscribed school and you will join a motivated, supportive and friendly team who make a valuable contribution to the success of the academy.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations of themselves and their students
• Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team and encourage students to participate in extra-curricular activities
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Be excited about teaching across the full age and ability range
• A school where all students are happy to learn
• A high performing and incredibly supportive group of colleagues and leaders
• Tremendous training and preparation for the next move
• Dedicated Drama Studio
Closing date for applications: 9am on Friday 20th September 2019
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found
Letters of application, together with completed application form (available on the school website) giving full details of qualifications and experience to date should be sent to:
Mr P Jackson, Headteacher, Thomas Aveling School,
Arethusa Road, Rochester, Kent, ME1 2UW
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Thomas Aveling School is an Equal Opportunities Employer – committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students – any offer of appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for all successful applicants.