St Ambrose Primary School - POTTSVILLE
Diocese of Lismore
St Ambrose Primary School Pottsville opened in 2015 and currently has 281 students with an anticipated enrolment of 316 students in 2019. The school has recently finalised all building work which has brought to fruition a truly contemporary school that is technologically well equipped, provides an environment for engaged learning, promotes contemporary teaching and learning and truly values the parent community.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers / persons for the following position:
Drama Teacher K - 6 Part Time / Temporary (2 days per week/ 0.4fte) commencing 2019 school year.
As a member of the school this position requires the teacher to be highly motivated, enthusiastic and a true willingness to work as a team member.
The position of drama teacher will require the successful applicant to meet the following criteria:
- Contemporary approach to classroom teaching
- Provide an environment that engages the learner within a creative environment
- Proven ability to be innovative
- High degree of proficiency within the area of technology (preferably apple)
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cooperative environment
- Practising Catholic who lives out their faith
- Able to promote parent involvement and establish a sense of community
- High proficiency in classroom management
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Applications forwarded to:
Brian Laybutt - Principal
St Ambrose Primary School
1 Charles St Pottsville NSW
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 3.00pm 12 November 2018.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website