Required from September, 2021
Drama is a lively and popular department at The Compton School. Teachers plan collaboratively to ensure that the curriculum is engaging and secures excellent progress. Both Year 10 and 11 have very large cohorts of drama students. The department also runs A-Level Drama and Theatre Studies and have a track record of excellent exam results. The drama department run a wide range of extracurricular and enrichment opportunities, including whole school productions, theatre trips, workshops and after school clubs.
Why work at The Compton School?
• You will be joining a highly successful school with a national profile of excellence in teaching and learning, teacher training and student outcomes.
• You will be part of a school that celebrates the arts and holds Artsmark Gold.
• We will provide you with exceptional training through our induction programme
• You will have opportunities to further you career.
• You will be working in your own recently refurbished, fully equipped drama studio with lighting and sound facilities.
Who are we?
We are a massively oversubscribed mixed multi-ethnic school that has had four outstanding OFSTED inspections in succession, most recently in January 2018. Students at The Compton make exceptional progress - our results routinely put the school within the top 2% of schools nationally for progress.
At The Compton we understand that our brilliant teachers make a difference to the life chances of our students every day by helping them to secure outstanding outcomes. We always strive to appoint the very best teachers and once in post we provide a work place environment that ensures their needs are fully met, now and in the future.
Are you the right person to join our team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please see our website www.thecompton.org.uk or telephone 020 836 8 1783 for details of the post including an application form and email this to email@example.com
Applications will be considered for interview as they are received. The final closing date will be 12th April 2021.
The Compton School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Situated in Barnet, London, The Compton School is a secondary which educates students aged between 11 and 18. It is a non-denominational establishment.
Ann Marie Mulkerins
Values and Vision
The Compton School values students who hav...