Mt St Patrick Primary School, MURWILLUMBAH
Mt St Patrick Primary is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. Mt St Patrick Primary is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Temporary for the 2020 school year - 1 day per week
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- address Drama qualifications in application
- be willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- be dynamic, motivated and willing to contribute positively as a committed member of a Professional Learning Community and demonstrate highly effective skills in facilitating a rich contemporary learning environment.
Applications together with complete resume, names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
The successful applicant should visit the Catholic Schools Office website with regards to registration requirements of the Diocese.
Applications must be emailed to:
Brendan Ryan - Principal
Mt St Patrick Primary
PO Box 1226
MURWILLUMBAH NSW 2484
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 18 November 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/