We are looking to appoint an outstanding Drama Teacher to work with an ambitious and hardworking team of teachers within schools around the Scunthorpe area on a supply basis. Learning is at the centre of all that the schools do and their main aim is to ensure that all children leave as individuals who are academically successful, happy, sociable and ready to succeed with their next steps in life.
The ideal Drama Teacher will need to:
- Be passionate about the subject
- Be committed to personalised learning
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire others
The Drama Teacher role will see you teaching the subject to mixed ability KS3 and KS4 classes, as the Drama Teacher you will be responsible managing the behaviour within the classroom ensuring pupils are engaged. The successful Drama Teacher will be willing to encourage and enthuse students as well as being dedicated to each individual’s targets.
To apply for this role you will be a qualified Drama Teacher who is educated to degree level and a holder of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers. For more information please contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink