Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Drama at our Independent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, New South Wales, Australia. The school caters for P-12 and it is a coeducational school. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Drama Teacher
- Located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- Teaching Years 7-12 Drama
- Job Reference: #TES1710-522291HM
- Full time and permanent role
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Drama is offered from 3 year olds through to Year 12. The school values the life-long benefit gained from exposure to Drama
- Demonstrated track record for producing outstanding academic results. Reputation as an institution committed to academic excellence; and its position amongst the leading schools in the state.
- School boasts a contemporary, creative and dynamic approach to education
- Committed to maintaining small class sizes based on research which has demonstrated that fewer numbers per class is one of the most effective ways to maximize the learning capacity of each individual student
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and is easily accessible by public transport. This school is located 5 kilometres (3 miles) from east of the Sydney central business district. The location is famous quiet and tree-lined residential streets. There are numerous cafes, restaurants and antique shops clustered in the suburb. It is considered an affluent suburb, due in part to its proximity to the city and the large shopping centre nearby. The area is serviced by buses and trains and can be easily accessible by road. The location also has a range of elite Independent and government schools in the area.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Previous experience teaching Years 7-12 Drama – NSW curriculum will be highly regarded
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart Teachers:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1710-522291HM.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.