Burnham Grammar School
Bucks Scale 2 (£18,703 - £21,008 FTE) Pro Rata
Part Time 0.4 FTE (2 days per week),
Term Time, Initial 1-year contract
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• A cohesive and supportive school
• A supportive departmental team
• A department with a wide range of specialist equipment
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
• Experience of working in a related practical field.
• A flexible approach to tasks that require undertaking.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Effective communication skills
• A positive attitude to continuous improvement.
• A keenness to develop and expand their current skills.
• An effective team worker
• Ability to lead by example
Closing date for applications:
10am Friday 28 September 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 3 October 2018
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812.
Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs. E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.burnhamgrammar.org.uk
Post to: Burnham Grammar School, Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
We are just west of London, near Windsor and Maidenhead and convenient to the M40, M4 & M25. Burnham railway station is a short walk from the school and on Crossrail & the main Paddington line.
Executive Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and staff and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race