Vision for Education are looking for a DT Technician for a school in Salford which will be starting in September 2018 until Easter 2019. The post will be a full time position. The candidate must have relevant experience supporting the department and be able to undertake tasks listed below:
-Organise materials, ingredients and tools in the Department
- Stock-taking and ordering of materials, ingredients and equipment
- Assist with organisation of trips
- To provide support for the teacher during practical lessons
-Under the direction of the DHOF, ensure that all Health & safety requirements are met.
- To assist teaching staff in promoting and raising the profile of D&T within and outside School.
-To support the development and delivery of Computer Aided Design & Manufacture in D&T.
- Work as part of a team within the Design and Technology Department assisting each other as and when required
- To undertake such other tasks relevant to the work of the Design Technology Department or the needs of the school as they may arise.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Manchester Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact David Williams (0161 273 7111), Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant, at the Manchester branch.