Position: Early Childhood English Teacher
Location: Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
Send CV: email@example.com
2. Teaching English Immersion classes for children ages 2-6
3. Class management- small class sizes from 3- 8 children per class
4. Lesson Planning according to age and level. In house curriculum with a curriculum department to support teachers.
1. English at native level
2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree
3. At least 2 years of experience preferable in early childhood/elementary teaching and hold TEFL/TESOL certificate
4. Must be enthusiastic about early childhood education
5. Must be currently located in China.
Salary and Benefits
23,000-26,000 RMB Basic monthly package (based on experience and related education background)
1. Housing allowance provided 3000-4000/month
2. Insurance provided
3. Flight allowance
4. Paid Chinese Public holiday, summer holiday and paid school holidays including Christmas holiday
5. Contract Length:1-2 years
6. Work permit transfer assistance
7. U.S. management
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 1 years teaching experience.
- Any degree.
- B. Ed, Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, iPGCE, ESL qualification (e.g. TEFL, TOEFL, TESOL, CELTA) or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English, French.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- Medical check, Criminal background check, References
- Over 22 and below 40 years of age
Carousel of Languages
Shenzhen City, Nanshan district,OCT Plaza
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age Up to 6 years