Applications are invited for the following Early Learning Centre Manager role. This role is at an Early Learning Centre that is part of a coeducational Independent school located in the Sydney’s Fairfield area. The school follows the Christian faith. Through a child-centred, play-based, investigative program, children are encouraged to become deep thinkers, active inquirers and lifelong learners.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role commencing immediately
• Responsible for overseeing two Early Learning Centres
• Salary ranges from $100,000 - $110,000 depending on experience
• Working with children aged 2-5 years
• Support children through their transition to Primary School
• Provide high-quality, meaningful and developmentally appropriate programs that help prepare children for future learning
• Provide a stimulating environment, innovative learning programs, which promote readiness for the more formal years of schooling
• Work closely with the Centre’s Team Leader contributing with the knowledge and expertise aiming to raise the quality of the service delivery
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent)
• Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Must hold certificates in First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma
• Apply sound knowledge of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF)
• Be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC). It's now a requirement for all NSW early childhood teachers (ECT) working in approved centre-based early childhood services to be accredited
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1908-538688SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-538688MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).