(Permanent or 1 year fixed term position)
32.5 hrs pw – spent in class, lunchtime supervision and 1 hr extra-curricular – term-time only
NOR = 423 with Nursery
The Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint committed and enthusiastic Early Year’s Learning Support Assistants to join our friendly and popular school.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to model excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Hold a relevant qualification or early years’ experience
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the children.
- Lead small activities for children across a range of different areas
- Be committed to raising standards
- Be able to liaise closely with teachers, support staff, parents and the wider community
- Have a good standard of written and spoken English
We can offer:
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- Lots of exciting and creative learning opportunities through F.A.B. (Fantastic Arts at Brookfield)
- A committed and dedicated staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly children and parents
- A great location and facilities
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th June at 12:00 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 20th June pm
Interview date: Wednesday 27th June
You are welcome to visit the school – please contact Sophie Silman on 020 7272 9627 to make an appointment. We can also arrange a visit after shortlisting.
Please find attached the job description and application form – please note that signed hard copy only must be received by hand or post by the closing date. If you have any queries, please contact us on email@example.com.
BROOKFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL