Location – Somerset OR Berkshire
Achievement for All is a national charity who is transforming the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged children, young people and their families by raising their educational aspirations, access and achievement.
To meet our on-going requirements and future development plans we are seeking professionals with leadership or school improvement expertise within the Early Years settings, who are able to demonstrate a sound understanding of supporting vulnerable and disadvantaged children.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and flexible team player, possess great networking, planning and organising skills and someone who sees solutions. Early Years Achievements Coaches need to demonstrate how they meet the following essential criteria:
- Great coaching and interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience in a leadership role in Early Years, or advisory level experience in school improvement;
- A belief that all pupils can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds and share our values;
- Understanding of effective practice in Early Years including the EYFS framework coupled with strong knowledge of the culture and practice of Early Years settings in schools, the private, voluntary and community sector;
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders;
- A successful track-record working in an Early Years environment;
- Excellent coaching, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEND and school education broadly;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills ensuring that visit and quarterly reports are completed accurately and on time;
- Sound IT and Data analysis skills.
£41,000 per annum full-time, pro rata for part-time (employed)
Childcare vouchers - salary sacrifice
Generous annual leave entitlement
Fixed term initially for one year with possible extension
Part of a great professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
How to Apply
For an informal discussion please call 01635 279472/01635 282769.
If you are interested in applying for this post please visit https://afaeducation.org/join-us/current-vacancies/achievement-coach-early-years/ for an application form and email it to email@example.com
Due to the nature of the settings candidates need to be willing to work all year round.
Closing Date: 8 May 2017