Outstanding Early Years and Primary Teachers
Kings’ School are seeking outstanding Early Years and Primary teachers to join our growing and thriving Schools. This is a superb opportunity for an aspiring, imaginative and inspirational teacher to join a creative and innovative environment.
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a team that fosters pedagogical discussion and aims to provide an outstanding education to all pupils. A passion for education and personal and professional development is required. A proven track record of success in Primary schooling is essential, where students achieve and make sustained progress as a result of our ‘Every Child Matters’ ethos.
When you join the Kings’ family you will become part of a strategically connected group of schools, one of which is the only school in Dubai to be rated outstanding 10 years running. Working in Dubai is a fast-paced and rewarding experience, however, it is a demanding and rigorous working environment which requires committed and motivated professionals. As such we seek teachers who understand that their role extends far beyond the classroom. As part of our drive for excellence Kings’ has committed to the John Hattie Visible Learning programme and is the only school in the Middle East working directly with the Visible Learning group. This focuses on how to best enhance student achievement, linking closely to our mission statement of “The best by every child.” All teachers receive excellent and highly desirable professional development which informs our approach as a professional body.
- Outstanding Early Years and Primary Teachers with a minimum of two years’ experience in teaching the National Curriculum
- Able to teach consistently inspirational lessons and a track record/ability to deliver results
- Experience of Safeguarding and Child Protection procedures will also be desirable
- A commitment to the well being and pastoral care of all students within their care
- Able and willing to make a broader contribution to school life
- Innovative, creative, enthusiastic and able to deliver results
- Experience of working overseas or with international students would be an advantage
How to apply: Candidates are to apply directly through through the TES portal. Closing date for applications is 8th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Successful applicants will take up their position in mid-August 2019 and will be invited to participate in a thorough induction programme.