Oak House School has a school population of 1000+ students. The successful candidate should be able to cater for English as an additional language as many of our students speak English as a second or third language. Furthermore, the successful candidate must be open and willing to undertake professional training and have a reflective attitude towards their own practice, striving for excellence in all aspects of their practice.
- NVQ level 3, EYP, NNEB or similar
- GCSEs (A*-C) English, Maths
- 2 years’ experience minimum
- Experience of mixed-ability classrooms and EAL needs in mainstream classes
- International experience (desirable)
- Experience of teaching both KS1 and Foundation Stage
Attitudes and Attributes
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hard working and willing to do extra where required
- Strongly team-motivated
- Willing to differentiate effectively
- Committed to open dialogue with colleagues, pupils and parents
- Able to adjust to life in Spain
- Interested in learning Spanish
- An indefinite contract, with a four month trial period
- Full time position.
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a supportive, hardworking and very committed team of teachers, who strive to provide the best learning environment for all students.
Please apply with a full letter of application, C.V. (including photograph) and the names of 2 referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Set e-mail subject as “Early Years Assistant”
The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.