Inspire their remarkable
Excellent Opportunity for Career Development…
Are you an outstanding Early Years Practitioner? Do you want to take the next step in your career? Would you relish the chance to be part of a forward thinking and innovative team?
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Early Years Class Teacher who is committed to achieving high standards and to sharing in our vision of excellence for all. You will be part of our wonderful Early Years’ team and support in making Trinity Primary Academy world class.
Who are we looking for..?
- Are you a dedicated and energetic individual?
- Do you have an approachable style and good sense of humour?
- Are you committed to your own growth and development?
- Are you equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team?
- Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you!
The successful applicant will be given significant opportunity to further their professional development.
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact Melissa Martinez (Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Primary Academy is based in North London, opened on 1st September 2012 and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). Our Academy has 450 children aged between 3 and 11. We are situated in the heart of vibrant Wood Green, 2 minutes from the underground station and within easy reach of Crouch End, Hornsey and Highgate.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing Date: Friday 21 June 2019
Shortlisting: Friday 21 June 2019
Interview are due to take place on Wednesday 26 June 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.