Selected for inclusion in the official commemorative album for The Queen's 90th Birthday Celebration at Windsor Castle in May 2016
The British International School in Mexico
Greengates School is a prestigious British International School in the northwest suburbs of Mexico City with approximately 1200 students aged 3 to 18. Our diversity is exemplified by the fifty nationalities represented in the school community. Greengates offers the IEYC/ IPC in the Primary School and University of Cambridge IGCSE followed by the IBDP in the Secondary School.
The school, which provides a caring, nurturing environment where students are encouraged to become independent learners, has developed an excellent reputation both throughout the region and globally over the past 68 years. Greengates’ students consistently achieve outstanding examination results at both IGCSE and IBDP level with many of them going on to attend some of the world’s finest universities.
Early Years Class Teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic professional to the post of Early Years Class Teacher with effect from January 2020. Applicants must be qualified teachers with at least two years of experience.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be positive, flexible and willing to share their knowledge and experience with others
- Be able to teach across the age and ability range
- Be International minded
- Develop and maintain a full working knowledge of the IEYC programme
- Have experience writing schemes of work
- Plan based on agreed children's learning outcomes and in the context of the IEYC
- Ensure that children feel valued
- Experience teaching IEYC would be an advantage.
The school offers:
- A two year contract
- Generous local salary
- Sterling displacement allowance
- Major Medical Insurance
- Annual airfare
- Rent subsidy
- Profit Sharing
Applicants should email Mrs. Liliana Kuroda at email@example.com with the following:
· Letter of application
· Full CV with photograph
· Three professional referees with email and phone contact information (one of whom must be your current Head of School).
· Indicate your availability for an interview.