Bright Beginners Preschool
Bright Beginners is an international English-speaking kindergarten with organic food located in Wroclaw, Poland, where pupils of many cultures and nationalities can meet. Our aim is to support each of our students, so they can discover and reach their full potential. We believe in a balanced education that meets each student’s needs. Children are exposed to the English language throughout the entire day which consists of indoor/outdoor activities, playtime, meals, and music.
Our aim is to create a safe and friendly environment where children can not only develop their skills, but also explore the world and feel happy. We are searching for who are not only fully qualified teachers, but also passionate about working with children. Our staff recognizes that children are unique and individual in their development. We are committed to showing respect to each child through our warm, encouraging, and caring attitudes.
Early Years Class Teacher
We are looking for a native English speaker who can provide a great sense of responsibility and care for small group of five year old children starting as early as September 2019.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be ambitious, driven and passionate.
- Be creative, outgoing and like to work in a friendly environment with people who inspire them.
- Contribute a warm and friendly attitude towards our team and children.
- Value a good atmosphere and professional development.
- Have teaching qualifications (degree in Early Years Education).
- Have experience working with children (will be an advantage).
A person who will join our Team will be responsible for:
- Teaching 5 – 6 year old children.
- Preparing weekly planning
- Preparing a minimum of 10 worksheets weekly plus materials for games.
- Cooperating with parents to provide feedback on children’s progress.
- Writing development reports for children.
- Cooperating with other teachers to prepare events such as Christmas Parties, Family Day, End of School Year.
- Applying provided training and knowledge to pursue development as a teacher.
- Ensuring the classroom is kept clean and organised.
- One-year contract.
- Generous local salary.
- Exceptional working conditions.
- Nutritious homemade food (two meals per day).
- Professional coaching, advise and supervision from a highly experienced university lecturer (with the possibility to gain a certificate).
- Opportunity to be part of a small friendly team where you can learn and draw from each other's experiences.
- Responsibility of being a part of several interesting trips throughout the year.
- Medical care.
Why move to Wroclaw, Poland?
Moving to Wroclaw is a great opportunity to expand your travelling experience, meet some nice people from various nationalities, and live a very comfortable lifestyle. It provides great connections for further travel throughout Europe. And to top everything off, you can expand your interest in learning a new language.
Applicants should email Dr. Marta Papiernik at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Letter of application.
- Full CV with photograph.
- Indicate your availability for an interview.
This is a great opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills and work alongside young and ambitious teachers from various countries.