We are seeking to appoint an experienced Teacher to teach Reception.
However, NQTs are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding Early Years or KS1 practitioner who is able to teach across all years, ability levels and curriculum areas including Art, ICT and EAL
- Able to teach in a bilingual setting
- Competent, flexible, adaptable and have strong organisational skills
- An approachable, engaging role model with high expectations of all pupils
- A fluent English-speaking teacher
- Knowledge of the French curriculum will be an advantage
About the school:
L’Ecole des Petits is an outstanding bilingual school where pupils get a bilingual education after which they go on to join either the Lycée Charles de Gaulle or prestigious London Day schools. The school is following mainly the French curriculum but takes pride in promoting the English culture and heritage to pupils from a broad range of international backgrounds. The school is known for the teaching of a very high quality of English and support pupils who would like to continue their schooling in English secondary schools.
L’Ecole des Petits is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date: N/A
In order to request an application form, please register your interest by sending your cover letter and CV to Mme Brisset: email@example.com
L’Ecole des Petits