We require an enthusiastic, adaptable and highly committed Early Years teacher for our thriving Early Years Centre. The successful applicants will be keen to contribute to the development of this expanding and forward thinking school. The school is focused on creating the best environments for our students to grow and develop academically, emotionally, physically and socially. With a positive and progressive outlook, based on the latest research, we seek to constantly improve the provision for learning.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a real difference in a uniquely challenging, rewarding and supportive environment. GIS is a well-resourced, highly distinguished international school with a long-standing reputation for outstanding academic results. We have fantastic students and a hard-working and motivated staff. If you are passionate about teaching and learning in the Early Years Center, we welcome your application.
Successful candidate must:
- Have a proven track record of outstanding Early Years practice
- Have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework
- Be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents
- Be reflective practitioners with the ability to think creatively and innovatively in order to continue to improve
- Have an advanced ability to use ICT to support learning and teaching within the classroom
- Have the interpersonal skills needed to work successfully within teams
- Have experience of enquiry-based learning and/or thematic cross curricular learning
We will provide
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment with ongoing Professional Development and weekly Professional Learning and Wellbeing time
- A well-resourced and friendly campus
We recommend early application as we reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Closing date for applications is the 31st of December 2016.
Interviews will take place in London in January 2017.
Please review the booklet: ‘Information for Applicants’ (in Attachments) prior to applying for this role.
To apply for this post please click the link below:
Garden International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, all offers of employment are subject to a criminal record check (DBS or equivalent).