The Phorms Concept is based on bilingual education (German – English) and fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. Children, parents and employees experience our schools not only as a learning environment, but also as a space dedicated to social interaction.
The Phorms school network consists of a number of schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery on.
For our Crèche (18 months to 3 year old children) in Munich we are looking for a qualified
Early Years Educator
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or a comparable qualification
- you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
- you are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress
- you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
- you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
- you have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level
- an attractive benefit package
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- a school campus with Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School under one roof
- a beautiful accommodation in a historic building, centrally located in Munich
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://goo.gl/zWroCo.
For further information, please visit our website at www.phorms.de/en.