It is an exciting year for Parson's Green Nursery, as we expand our small family orientated day nursery in Fulham SW London, to take on more staff to meet the needs of the growing number of children attending the setting. We have just fully refurbished our nursery and have there bright, light and homely playrooms for the children, with lots of new resources. We are looking for a level 2/3 or above Early Years Practitioner to join our friendly team in the next few weeks, we would be looking for the candidate to start ASAP. Applicants must show passion and enthusiasm for the job and be willing to lead and be a productive member of the team. This is a Full time position (flexible shifts) Usually 40 hours per week with one hour lunch break. You will be required to report to the nursery head and room leader. This position would be based in our toddler room so experience working with under 3s is desirable.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Safeguarding the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all times.
- Liaise with and form strong partnerships with parents, including taking part in development progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents and carers.
- Take on key worker responsibilities including observing and planning for children's needs, providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for children.
- Tracking children's progress.
- Adhering to the nursery policies and procedures at all time.
Key Attributes of an applicant include:-
- Level 2/3 qualified or above.
- Fluent in English and highly literate.
- Available to start ASAP.
- Experience working with under 2’s is desirable.
- Highly Organized and a good communicator.
- Good team player.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS and Early Years Outcomes documents.
- Proactive and willing to take part in extra curricular activities and events.
- Creative and able to use creativity and initiative around the nursery.
- Leadership qualities, able to act as a positive role model to children and other staff, kind happy and willing to go the extra mile.
As a nursery we have recently undergone a number of improvements and are now looking to establish very high standards within the setting, so it will be a challenging and rewarding place to work, learn and grow professionally.
Parson's Green Nursery Have a number of benefits for staff including access to in-house training and career development opportunities as well as external training opportunities. We offer a competitive rate of pay. This will be an hourly paid position dependant on experience and qualifications. You will be provided with a free DBS check and uniform if offered the job. We will only be interviewing candidates with a level 2 or 3 qualification or above so please only apply for this position if you have relevant childcare qualifications. If your qualifications have been gained abroad you will need to provide NARIC and an official translated copy. If you have lived abroad in the last 5 years we will also need an over seas police check.
If accepted you will undergo a three month probation period
For more information please visit our website www.parsonsgreennursery.com
Please apply by emailing Camilla at the address below.
Email: Camilla@parsonsgreennursery.com and Attach a copy of your CV.