EARLY YEARS PRACTIONER
Start date: January 2019
Salary: Band 2 Point 14 FTE £18,278 pro rata. For Term Time and insets £13,827.23 including fringe allowance.
Hours: 32.5 hours a week term time only.
NET Academies in Harlow are looking for Nursery Nurse or early years practitioner to join our successful team to work 32.5 hours a week term time only. We are looking for a qualified NNEB or NVQ Level 3 or above candidate with previous experience working with children. If you are looking to further your career, we would love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate would be an effective role model that sets high expectations and motivates the pupils to achieve. Applicants must be enthusiastic and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They must have a thorough understanding of the Early Years Framework and are working or have worked in an Early Years Setting previously. They will be expected to plan and run small group work and therefore must have an excellent understanding of EYFS outcomes. The successful candidate must hold a relevant Early Years Childcare qualification, minimum Level 3 and have a passion for making a change in young peoples lives.
We are looking for:
- Experience of working with young children in Nursery and Reception and the enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children and build on their successes
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children
- Good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS Curriculum and an emerging understanding of Key Stage 1 Curriculum and how young children learn and the ability to contribute to planning.
- The ability to assess children accurately and contribute to their learning journeys.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment
- The ability to share your expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents and staff
NET Academies Harlow offers a unique chance to be part of a friendly and supportive team. Being part of a growing primary cluster, offers a unique set of opportunities to develop your career. Being part of a growing primary cluster, staff work in teams to share the responsibility for planning. We have a number of specialist staff who work across our cluster who offer expert knowledge in Maths, English, PE, Drama, Art and music. At NET Academies Harlow we are committed to staff development and training.
At NET Academies we offer:
· Additional 13 days school holidays
· Individual career programme for all staff
· Fast tracked teacher training scheme (for graduates)
· Children who have a love of learning and a highly motivated staff team
· A caring and happy learning environment
· High expectations and outstanding behaviour
What Ofsted says about our schools:
“Leaders of the MAT and the headteacher have a vision for the school, which staff share. There is a clear culture of hard work and excellent behaviour throughout the school.”
“The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.”
“Pupils’ behaviour and conduct in lessons and around the school is excellent.”
“The early years foundation stage (EYFS) is well led. It provides pupils with an effective start to their education.”
“Leadership is effective in the early years. Leaders ensure that children are nurtured within a caring, stimulating, inviting environment. Adults take care to ensure that all children are included in activities that are appropriate to their stage of development. Children, therefore, behave well and are able to move from one activity to another having had a positive experience.”
If you are looking to further your career in education or would like to progress to becoming a teacher we also offer the opportunity to join our graduate teacher training scheme. NET Academies Trust have also been awarded lead school status as an ITT provision working in partnership with Forest Independent Primary Collegiate.
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the academy. Please contact the school office by telephone on 01279 866 149.
Your completed application form should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Latton Green Primary Academy, Riddings Lane, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7HT.
In compliance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, CVs cannot be accepted. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Monday 26th November 2018
Interviews are planned for the week beginning: Monday 26th November 2018