Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse Role, 37 hours per week - Maternity Cover - 2 positions
1. Full time (52 weeks) commencing October 2021
2. Term Time (39 weeks) commences January 2022
Are you passionate about working with children, watching them develop under your care and looking to continue your career with a reputable nursery?
We are seeking 2 driven and committed individuals with a child centred approach. You will need a minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years education or equivalent with excellent written and spoken English and experience working in a similar role.
Two Early Years Educator roles both working 37 hours per week one required Term Time and one All Year Round) will include:
- Assist in delivering an enabling environment in which children can play, learn and develop
- Planning and delivering activities in accordance with the EYFS framework including outdoor play
- Carrying out observations, planning and providing next steps to enhance children’s development
- Working in partnership with parents and carers to support children’s learning and development
You will ideally have:
- An NVQ3 in childcare or equivalent
- 1 years post qualifying experience as a Key person is essential.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- A sound working knowledge of the EYFS framework
- An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping procedures
Please specify either Term Time or All Year Round when applying
To apply go to https://www.stgeorgesprimary.org/2x-early-years-educator-maternity-cover/ for full details of role and support in completing our application form
St George’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in its care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
St George's Catholic Primary Voluntary Academy (Part of BHFCAT)
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
St George’s Catholic Primary School is a voluntary-aided primary school for pupils aged 4-11. The Roman Catholic school is located in Sudbury, in the north-west London borough of Harrow.
St George’s has about 470 students, and is maintained by the Di...