Early Years Educator
Salary Grade Range: Scale 5 points 22 to 25
Actual Salary: £19,728 - £21,362 per annum
Contractual Status: Permanent, Part Time 32.5 hours, Term time only
The Executive Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield Primary School would like to recruit an Early Years Educator.
The role of EYE will have a major impact on the children’s lives through delivering high quality learning for our youngest pupils. We are looking for someone who can:
- Work as part of a team to develop daily high quality learning experience for pupils
- Plan and deliver high quality learning experience for groups of pupils
- Observe and track pupils progress
- Communicate effectively with parents
The successful candidate will be required to work 32.5 hours per week (8.45-3.45) for 195 days when school is open.
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Rotherfield is a vibrant and welcoming school, within the London Borough of Islington. Visits to the school are actively encouraged - please contact the school office to arrange a time on 0207 226 66 20
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Sunday 24th March 2019 Interviews held: Friday 29th March or week beginning 1st April 2019.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance, please email email@example.com quoting reference RTH/290.
Rotherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.