Notre Dame School is seeking to appoint an experienced and qualified part-time (3 days a week) or full-time Early Years Educator in the Nursery who will be responsible for teaching children aged 2 to 5.
Notre Dame Prep is a stimulating environment in which to work with enthusiastic, cheerful and committed staff. Our aim is to offer our children a rich and diverse range of experiences; to help them find areas where they can excel or simply have fun; to encourage their natural curiosity; to make sure they enjoy their school life.
Applications are invited from candidates who hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent and a minimum of 12 months recent experience working with children aged 0-5 within an Early Years setting and have an understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
• The School has high expectations of its staff, and therefore looks to reward them with a competitive salary scale and beneficial conditions of service
• There is an extensive induction programme for all new colleagues and ongoing professional development is encouraged
• There is ample opportunity to take on additional responsibility
• The School enjoys a fantastic situation: central London is 30 minutes away, the M25 and A3 are 5 minutes away. Heathrow is less than half an hour.
• Fee concessions are available for the pupils of any member of staff who meet the school’s entry requirements • Longer holidays than the state maintained sector
• Free on-site parking
• School Nurse on site
• Free use of the school’s leisure and sporting facilities, including a heated indoor pool
• Free lunch and refreshments are available throughout the working day
Details about the School and an application form can be found on: http://www.notredame.co.uk/Vacancies
Please complete the application form and write a covering statement in support of your application and email to the HR Department at HR@notredame.co.uk.
Closing date: Applications considered immediately
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
As an organisation using the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to assess applicants’ ability for positions of trust, Notre Dame School complies fully with the DBS code of practice and undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. It does not discriminate unfairly against any subject of a Disclosure on the basis of conviction or other information revealed.
The School is an equal opportunities employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, sex or marital status.