At Wellington Eagles Primary Academy, we are looking for a passionate Early Year Foundation class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
Why Choose Us
Wellington Eagles is a new purpose-built school based within a new housing development in Ludgershall, Wiltshire. It is sited on what used to be the old Salisbury Plain Barracks and vehicle depot, both of which have been demolished to make way for 246 family homes and the school.
At Wellington Eagles Primary Academy, we firmly believe that every child in our care has the right to be truly inspired by an engaging and purposeful curriculum. We have based our curriculum around ‘The curious Child’ and we have dedicated staff who are passionate about providing our children with enriching and exciting experiences so that they can all achieve success in their learning journey. We actively encourage our children to be enthusiastic, resilient, collaborative and aspirational and believe that this supports them on their path to becoming life-long learners.
What We Offer:
- Mainscale Salary.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- The opportunity to work within a well run, friendly school.
- Onsite parking.
- Benefits scheme, including online fitness programmes, discounted shopping, food and restaurant discounts.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
The Right Candidate Will Have:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school.
Please note that CV’s are not accepted, please complete an application form.
Closing date: Friday 7 January 2022
Interviews: w/c 10 January 2022
Wellington Eagles Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note: Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences. References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children then at least one referee must be from this employment regardless of whether this is the current or most recent employment Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.
Wellington Eagles is a new purpose-built school based within a new housing development in Ludgershall, Wiltshire. It is sited on what used to be the old Salisbury Plain Barracks and vehicle depot, both of which have been demolished to make way for 24...