Position: Early Years Foundation/Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
Employer: Wuxi United International School
Location: Wuxi, China
Contract Type: Full time
Wuxi United International School (WUIS) belongs to Xiehe Education, a private organization now responsible for thirty educational institutions in Shanghai, Wuxi, Xiamen and Wenzhou including primary schools and middle schools. Xiehe Education is Shanghai’s largest private educational organization, in a very flourishing market.
At WUIS we have a unique approach to bilingual education with each class having both a Chinese and English speaking homeroom teacher. Our co-teachers deliver a truly bilingual school-based thematic curriculum with equal emphasis given to both languages. With our focus on personal as well as academic development, together with an international education, we are truly preparing our young children for the future.
We offer a caring and supportive environment, merging Chinese and Western teaching and learning approaches. Each class also has a full-time caregiver. WUIS supports teachers in their professional development.
WUIS offers early childhood education for 2-6 year old children of expatriate families and Chinese citizens. The School campus is a modern, extremely well-resourced facility that also houses our Primary and Secondary sections and is 30 minutes from Shanghai by high-speed train.
• Home-room Teacher
• Full-time; Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
• Limited positions available for ages 2-3, 3-4, 4-5
• Contract starting – August 2018
• Competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and previous teaching experience.
• Paid holidays
• The school will purchase and maintain private medical insurance for the employee with (through this insurance teachers have access to a wide network of direct billing hospitals)
• A roundtrip airfare of maximum 12,000RMB reimbursed annually.
• Performance and contract completion bonus
• The school will apply and pay for a work permit and residence visa
• Other benefits
• Teachers with energy, creativity and a passion for working in early childhood education
• At least 2 years experience teaching in early childhood as verified by references
• Preferred: Teacher Certification or Education Degree
• Share equal responsibility with your Chinese co-teacher for daily teaching, classroom management, lesson planning and parent communication
• English level native speaker
• Documents required for application: Cover letter, resume, and passport copy. d passport copy
Please send your details to email@example.com