Required for January OR April 2019
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher
· Closing date is Friday 28th September 2018
· Job start date is January or April 2019
· Main scale to UPS
· Full Time & Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join a friendly and supportive team at an outstanding school with a positive and caring ethos. We are looking for a teacher to take whole class responsibility initially for a Nursery Class.
· Fast progression
· Tailor-made training opportunities and career development to enable rapid progression
· Retention allowance for NQTs
· Mentoring & Support from an experienced leader
· Children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and eager to learn
· Professional, friendly and supportive staff
· The chance to work in a well-resourced school that is within close proximity to central London
· Strong school leadership
Successful candidates must
· Be an excellent practitioner who can provide evidence of good or outstanding teaching
· Have high expectations of all children
· Be committed to professional development
· Be dedicated and able to motive and engage pupils
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 0207 703 5800, email email@example.com to arrange an appointment
No agencies and C.V.’s are not accepted
All Southwark Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
John Ruskin School is an equal opportunities employer.