We are looking to appoint an EYFS teacher with additional responsibility EYFS for September 2018.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and forward thinking setting. We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher who is fully committed to doing the very best for the pupils in their care. We are a successful Local Authority maintained two-form entry primary school situated close to the centre of Oxford. Our recent Ofsted inspection in February 2018 confirmed that we are a good school with a strong and committed leadership team. We are looking to expand with this appointment.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning in the EYFS, and who has the ability to lead staff by example
- Inspire and motivate staff, parents, carers and children
- Demonstrate a proven track record of raising standards for all pupils
- Demonstrate interpersonal and organisational skills
- Show commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Be a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations
We offer you:
- A happy, supportive and friendly environment where we work effectively as a team
- Children who are eager to learn, committed staff, governors, parents and carers
- Dedicated non contact time to support and manage your phase
- A commitment to a healthy work/life balance with blocked PPA time for all teaching staff.
- Inspiring curriculum enrichment opportunities because of our exciting location in central Oxford
- Opportunities to develop your leadership and management skills, supported by a commitment to your continuous professional development
Visits to the school before applying are warmly encouraged and welcomed.
How to apply:
- Please download documents (person specification, job description and application form) from our website http://philandjim.org.uk/
- Completed applications can be emailed to and return completed applications to Karen May by email email@example.com
Applications will be considered on receipt with early opportunity for interview
Closing date for applications: No closing date – apply as soon as possible.
Interviews to be arranged on receipt of application.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS clearance and appropriate references.