Southmere Primary Academy
Early Years Lead (Permanent): MPS / UPS plus TLR 2a (value £2,721)
Required for January or April 2019
The Governing Body and Trustees are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Early Years Leader to become a key member of the leadership team to support the rapid improvement of our school.
If you have a passion for motivating and nurturing our youngest learners, and are ready for the challenge of leadership we would love to hear from you.
The successful leader will:
• Be an exemplary Early Years practitioner, able to model and disseminate high quality teaching and learning and act as a role model for others in your team
• Have a good understanding of the EYFS
• Have the ability and skills to both lead a team and work as part of one
• Be passionate and committed raising standards and making learning fun
• Be an excellent, engaging communicator who can develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
• Be up for a challenge and have a ‘can do’ outlook
• Be committed to CPD for yourself and others
• Be willing to contribute to the life of our school and community
• Develop colleagues bringing out the best in them, whilst generating a positive, motivating and successful environment
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take the lead
• Is an effective professional role model within and beyond the classroom and
plays an active role in the wider life of our academy.
We can offer you:
• Wonderful children who have a huge potential and who deserve the very best
• A vibrant, richly diverse school community;
• Supportive, dedicated colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school and local community;
• High quality professional development including through the Northern Education Trust;
• Involvement in a strong cluster of Bradford primary schools working in innovative partnership with Delta Academies Trust
At Southmere Primary we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the academy are very much encouraged and can be arranged directly with the academy.
Closing Date: 4pm on Friday 16th November
Interviews: Week beginning 19th November
Application forms and further details are available from Colette Jagger, on 01274 575178 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.