Early Years Leader
Required for September 2019
Salary (M1 – UPS3 + TLR2a)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, passionate, inspirational and innovative Early Years Leader to join our fast moving, forward thinking school and play an important role as a member of the leadership team. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an exemplary and innovative practitioner who has aspirations to become a future senior leader. The successful candidate should have high expectations of pupil progress and achievement, a commitment to raising standards and a passion for EYFS teaching and children’s learning.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who has:
• The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a highly skilled team and form positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals
• Relevant training and experience of successful teaching and learning in Early Years
• High expectations and standards in achievement and behaviour
• A firm belief and strong commitment to inclusive education
• A clear understanding of how children are motivated and learn effectively
• A creative approach to encourage children to take ownership of their own learning
• Energy, commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
Deadline: Monday 20th May 2019
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 21st May 2019, with interviews on Thursday 23rd May 2019.
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school office on 0191 371 0777 to arrange a visit.
How to apply: Application forms should be completed and returned with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ms Annalei Inkster (Headteacher), Sacriston Academy, Witton Road, Sacriston, DH7 6LQ.