British Vietnamese International School Hanoi
The British Vietnamese International School (BVIS), produces a high quality international education standard with a rapidly growing reputation. Fully integrated within the curriculum is the deliberate nurturing and safeguarding of Vietnamese language, culture and heritage. This new type of school is the first in Vietnam to offer this unique and special model.
BVIS is a member of the prestigious Federation of British Schools in Asia and has fully credited by the Council of International Schools.
About the role:
To implement and deliver the UK Foundation Stage Curriculum, according to the age, aptitude and abilities of the pupils being taught. The EYFS leader will work in partnership with the Primary Leadership Team to secure success and improvement, ensuring high quality education for all its pupils and improved standards of learning and achievement for all.
- Able to adapt quickly to our fast-paced international environment
- To work with the Primary Leadership team to accelerate progress for all pupils in EYFS
- To support, develop and coach teaching and learning across EYFS, so that the school delivers consistently excellent teaching.
- To lead and coordinate assessment across EYFS , maximizing pupil and parental engagement
- Play a leading role in ensuring that the quality of teaching and provision in EYFS is outstanding.
- Contribute to the school’s self-evaluation process as directed by the Principal.
- Lead whole school policy change in EYFS by modelling and supporting colleagues with direct proven impact.
- Keen to collaborate and share your specialist expertise, you will be a fitting ambassador for the school. You will communicate with confidence across diverse audiences and situations, using your expertise to build strong relationships with parents and students. You will also be able to meet visa-related restrictions, including a minimum of six years teaching experience, full QTS status and a relevant degree.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of approximately 11,000 people working together to support our students’ success. We offer you unsurpassed opportunities to innovate and develop best practice across our family, to access extensive professional development, and to gain exceptional experience and career development in our schools. At Nord Anglia, you will have opportunities to progress more, learn more, and collaborate more.
We offer career and development opportunities that come with being part of our global organisation. Nord Anglia University unites our team through a vibrant online platform which harnesses the collective expertise of their peers in an exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice. We also provide extensive online and face-to-face professional development through Nord Anglia University to ensure that our teachers don’t just maintain their skills, they develop at the cutting edge of educational thinking. Our collaborations with The Juilliard School and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offers our teachers unrivalled access to leading experts in their fields. We also offer selected candidates from our staff worldwide an opportunity to earn their Executive Master’s in International Education in an exclusive collaboration with King’s College London.
Alongside great training and a competitive package, you’ll enjoy the chance to live and work in one of the worlds' most vibrant cities.
As a Nord Anglia Education teacher, you enjoy the following benefits:
- A fast-paced, global experience so that you can progress on a global scale
- An enabling environment founded on creativity, challenge and collaboration
- A culture which is fair and consultative
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career
- Competitive benefits package such as competetive global salary scale, international medical insurance, housing allowance, relocation allowance, health club membership, severance payment, return flight home, free school place for your child and others.
The closing date for application is 4 January 2019 although we reserve the right to pursue good applications as soon as we are ready.
Please apply for this vacancy using our recruitment portal operated by Job Train
Start Date: 01 August 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practice and appointments are subject to an interview, satisfactory references, identity check and a minimum 10 year criminal record check.