The International Schools Partnership (ISP) is a fast-growing group of British, International and Local Curriculum schools around the world, aiming to be the Schools of Choice in their local areas. Learning is at the heart of everything we do for our students, colleagues, parents, and we are committed to getting better through Amazing Learning.
Tenby Schools Malaysia is a part of ISP and our Tenby schools across Malaysia are located in Ipoh, Penang, Setia Alam, Semenyih, Tropicana Aman and Johor Bahru.
As part of our on-going commitment to our students and parents we are recruiting an Early Years Milepost Leader commencing Jan 2020.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Primary to further develop the quality of teaching in the Early Years department
- Adopt a strong and caring leadership manner as to encourage staff and students to achieve their objectives
- Develop the Early Years curriculum for students so that they can have an enjoyable and meaningful experience with good outcomes
The ideal candidate will be/have;
- Bachelor Degree in Education, PGCE, or its equivalent
- Experience in the UK or internationally as an Early Years teacher
- Knowledge and understanding of the international education sector
- Understanding of, and experience in, Early Years curriculum management, design, implementation and evaluation
- Ability to develop relationships, build trust and command respect
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cultural awareness, understanding and sensitivity
- Positive and adaptable to changing circumstances and open to new ideas
- Energetic, enthusiastic and reliable with personal impact and presence
- Inquisitive and able to think creatively, solve problems and make decisions based on sound judgment drawing on expertise from others
- An individual who demonstrates a real sense of professionalism, commitment and integrity
- Able to start work Jan 2020
This is a two-year contract with an option to renew at the end. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Generous contributions to an Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
- Overseas allowance
- Fee reduction for children of employees
- Medical insurance
- Flight and shipping allowance at the beginning and end of the contract
Initial interviews will be completed through Skype. Final interviews will be carried out face-to-face whenever possible.
Please send in a letter of application with a comprehensive CV, a recent passport-size photograph and contact details of three referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
(Please check your Junk Folder for emails and add tenby.edu.my to your safe senders list. We thank all applicants for their expressed interest. However, only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.)