Harris Primary Academy Crystal Palace is a vibrant, multicultural primary academy on the borders of Bromley and Lewisham with a clear vision for the future. We are a warm and welcoming academy where the children feel happy and safe. Our academy is expanding with our move to becoming two forms of entry. Our academy focus is on teaching and learning through an exciting curriculum. We need someone who will inspire and support the teachers in planning exciting units for their children across the school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring EYFS Phase Leader to join our friendly, supportive and hardworking team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a great Early Years teacher with very high expectations of what can be achieved and proven track record in raising pupil attainment.
- Understands how children learn best and never gives up on them.
- Understands what high standards look like and how to attain them
- Is flexible with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the ‘bigger picture’
- Can coach and mentor others with demonstrable impact
- Is an innovator who can take risks to make a project their own
- Has a vision for what outstanding learning and teaching should look like
- Is experienced in teaching in Early Years
- Has a passion for teaching and will be able to drive, support and motivate others
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Crystal Palace?
We offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
- High quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful
- Additional time out of class to enable your role
- An exciting, well organised and vibrant environment in which to work
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
- Enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards
- A vibrant multi-lingual and multi-cultural school community
Closing Date: Friday 30th June 2017, 12 midday
Interview Date: Week beginning 3rd July 2017
If you would like a confidential discussion about this post, or would like to visit the Academy, please call Aliki Constantopoulou on 020 8778 4742.
Visits are strongly encouraged.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.