Early Years Practitioner,
1st Steps Day Nursery, Bootle, Liverpool
At 1st Steps, our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe. Whatever a child's background or starting point, we want them to have the knowledge and skills necessary for school readiness and to succeed. As an outstanding nursery, we are constantly striving to provide this for all of our children.
We are looking for an exceptional early years practitioner to join our motivated, inspiring team.
· Do you have a thorough and detailed knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum?
· Are you able to use reflective and analytical thinking to improve your practice?
· Are you somebody who wants to embrace a challenge and will give all you've got to a setting who will allow you to be creative and support your professional development?
We welcome applications from experienced Early Years Practitioners who can:
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead?
- Model and disseminate high quality practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children?
- Be committed to on-going professional development?
- Maintain an inspiring, enabling learning environment which constantly motivates and challenges children
If you would like to arrange a visit to the nursery or ask any questions, please contact the main office on 0151 944 1345
We are committed to Safeguarding our children and to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please apply directly to email@example.com
Closing Date 30/11/2017