Early Years Practitioner
We are looking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner to work, initially in Reception (Foundation Stage 2) someone who wants to make a difference to the educational attainment of our the pupils through a caring and positive approach. This friendly, caring and well-resourced school, set in extensive grounds in Doncater are looking to start this position in September.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have a positive outlook;
- Are reflective and eager to improve your own skills;
- Have the experience of nurturing children to ensure they succeed;
- Enjoy working as part of a committed and dedicated team; and
- Enjoy the challenge of making a difference to children's lives.
• Must have QTS and superb knowledge, understanding and recent experience within Early years.
• Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
• Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression
• Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc
• Able to collaborate and work well in a team
• Comfortable liaising with parents
• Innovative approach and easily adapts