Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Practitioner / EYP to join a dynamic school, growing in excellence and going through significant structural change. This full time Early Years Practitioner / EYP role is available for a September 2017 start and will be on a permanent basis. The school is based in the culturally diverse, north east London borough of Waltham Forest (E4) known for its contrast of inner-city urban characteristics, and more affluent residential developments surrounded by parks, and playing fields. If you are looking for a leading school on the cutting edge of what’s happening in education, this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
· Early Years Practitioner / EYP
· Permanent contract salary between £15,000 - £18,000
· To fulfil all aspects of an EYP Position, assisting and ensuring all students are receiving curriculum based, well planned lessons within the early years foundation stage framework
· Open to newly qualified and experienced Level 2 and Level 3 practitioners
· A great opportunity to work under experienced teachers who are willing to nurture talent
About the School
· 3 Form Entry
· In the process of introducing a new 2 year old division
· A ‘good’ school with ‘outstanding features’ by Ofsted – July 2014
· Easily accessible from many boroughs of London, situated within great transport links
· A brand new site has just been completed
· Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology and a well-resourced EYFS department
· Offers excellent CPD – formed an Academy Trust with a school awarded National Support School Status
· Apart of a Teaching Alliance of 42 Schools
· A co-ed primary school
In order to be considered for this EYP role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa to apply)
· Hold a Bachelor’s Degree is highly desirable
· Hold relevant qualifications (minimum NVQ/CACHE Level 2 or 3)
· Have recent experience working as an Early Years Practitioner / EYP in a UK-based school or nursery (essential)
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
· Communicate efficiently and professionally with parents/carers
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number MXRF15224.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £250 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.