Fixed Term from 8th January to 21st July 2021. Full Time (37.5 hrs), 8:00am – 4:00pm, Mondays to Fridays in Term Time, plus some holiday club hours within non-Term Time with a working pattern between 8:00am – 5:00pm as determined by the Holiday Club rota. Salary: pro-rata (48/52nds) of St George’s EYP scale (points 18-26).
Our Nursery is dedicated to providing excellence of care and early level, play-based education to boys and girls between 3-5 years. We are a thriving nursery situated in the west-end of Edinburgh. Our curriculum is child-led and we place high value on nurturing positive relationships with our families.
We have a full time, temporary opportunity for a dedicated, enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner who would enjoy working as part of our experienced, qualified team in a lively and friendly environment. Interested candidates must either hold current SSSC registration or qualifications which would ensure registration as a Practitioner in a Daycare of Children Services.
Day to day tasks would include working as part of a team with shared responsibilities for:
- Maintaining a warm, caring environment for our children and families;
- Supporting children in their play, both indoors and out;
- Striving for exemplary EYP practice in line with the curriculum;
- Applying knowledge and initiative to further children’s communication and language;
- Overseeing practice and activities to ensure children are afforded every opportunity to acquire and develop skills and interests.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have flexibility within your current career then we are interested in hearing from you.
Further details and an application form are on our website, https://www.stge.org.uk/about/vacancies/,or may be obtained from Human Resources, St George’s School for Girls, Garscube Terrace, Edinburgh EH12 6BG, Tel: 0131-311-8126 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: noon, Monday, 30th November 2020
Interviews: Thursday, 10th December 2020
St George's School for Girls, Edinburgh
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 2 - 18 years
St George’s School for Girls is an independent, all-through school in Edinburgh. It caters for approximately 800 girls aged between two and eighteen.
Founded in 1888 by pioneers of women’s education, St George’s is the largest all-girls school...