Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Early Years Practitioner to support the Early Years’ department in this highly regarded independent preparatory school. The Early Years’ site is situated in leafy grounds in Southwark, South London. based in an award winning building with a state of the art play facility. The successful applicant will start in September 2019 on a full-time permanent contract.
About the Role
• Early Years Practitioner
• Collaborating with Early Years staff to observe, assess and track pupil attainment
• Assisting the Early Years staff with teaching and learning to deliver high quality lessons and outcomes across the Early Years curriculum.
• Start date of September 2019
• Full-time, permanent contract
About the School
• Independent Preparatory school catering for children aged 3-14 years, co-ed in Early Years and all boys’ from KS1
• Impressive facilities located over two sites
• Specialist teaches for various subjects
• Located within affluent South East London village locations, fast train links from Victoria Station
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years’ Practitioner will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT12899.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.