Smart Teachers is recruiting for a full time Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA for a lovely independent school based in Camden. The school has an ‘Outstanding’ reputation within the local community. They are keen on career growth and are constantly promoting internally. The Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA will be teaching 2 – 3 year olds. The school are looking to interview as soon as possible for a September start.
About the Role
· Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA
· September 2018 start
· Permanent contract
· Working with 2 – 3 year olds
· Different shift patterns rotated each term, earliest shift starts at 7am and latest shift finishes at 6pm
· 2 weeks off over Christmas, 2 weeks off over Easter, 4 weeks off over Summer
· Up to £24,000 dependent on experience
About the School
· Independent school based in Camden
· School caters to Nursery through to Year 2
· Looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and who wants to go above and beyond what’s expected
· Keen on career growth for all staff
· ‘Outstanding’ reputation
· Small class sizes
· Leadership opportunities
· Walking distance from local station on the Jubilee Line
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Minimum Level 3 Qualification
· UK classroom/nursery experience within the last two years
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JXM23895.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.