Smart Teachers is recruiting for a full time Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA for an independent school based in Camden. The school has an ‘Outstanding’ reputation within the local community and are keen on career growth and are constantly promoting internally. The Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA will be responsible for teaching 2 – 3 year olds with the role due to start in April 2018.
About the Role
· Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA
· April 2018 start
· Full time
· Permanent contract
· Working with 2 – 3 year olds
· Different shift patterns rotated each term, earliest shift starts at 7am and latest shift finishes at 6pm
· 2 weeks off over Christmas, 2 weeks off over Easter, 4 weeks off over Summer
· Potential to earn up to £24,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Independent school based in Camden
· School caters to Nursery through to Year 2
· Looking for someone with a ‘can do attitude’ and someone who wants to ‘go above and beyond what’s expected’
· Keen on career growth for all staff
· ‘Outstanding’ reputation
· Small class sizes
· Leadership opportunities
· Walking distance from local station on the Jubilee Line
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant / Early Years TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Minimum Level 3 Qualification
· UK classroom/nursery experience within the last two years
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JXM23895.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.