We are an outstanding children’s Centre, looking for a passionate, lively and creative Early Years Practitioner who has experience of and commitment to high quality early years care and education.
Do you have a comprehensive understanding of child development and the Early Years Foundation Stage? Could you make a positive contribution to the education and development of children from a multi-ethnic, vibrant community?
You must have:
· Suitable for Level 3 Early Years Child Care qualification
· Experience working in a day care setting with children
· Experience working in a diverse environment
You must be:
· Someone who uses their initiative well.
· Flexible with shifts and hours.
· Able to work within a team, working with parents, staff, as well as building great relationships with the children.
· Someone who is able to take a lead on practice and provision and lead others.
- You must have very good verbal and written skills.
We can offer you:
- A key role in a friendly team of professionals that is continually seeking to improve professionally.
- Access to our cycle to work schemes.
- Opportunity to improve your skills through our professional development and training programmes.
For an application pack please email email@example.com
To arrange a visit to the school please contact Ms Jaala Dowsing-Moakes our Finance Admin Officer on 020 8808 8800.
The BILC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 12th December 2018 (12 noon)
Interviews: Week beginning 17th December 2018