Do you have a passion for Early Years? Do you have the drive and skills to deliver high quality, child centred and creative learning. If so then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and motivated class teacher to join our Early Years and KS1 team. We want the very best candidate for our school and we are able to effectively remunerate the right person who can demonstrate
* a passion for learning
* a full understanding of EYFS
* an excellent ability to plan, deliver and evaluate stimulating and creative learning experiences.
* a willingness to actively contribute to the team
* energy, flexibility and a sense of humour
If so then we can offer you
* friendly, motivated pupils
* good opportunities for personal development including middle leadership
* a focused, driven and supportive senior leadership team
* employee assistance programme for free and confidential advice on many matters
* a friendly and caring staff team
* opportunities for subject leadership
We warmly encourage you to visit our school - please telephone to make an appointment.
Closing date: applications will be considered on receipt and on an individual basis.
Interviews: to be agreed on an individual basis.
Hamsey Green is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS will be required by the successful applicant.