Salary package: Dependant on relevant qualifications and experience
Exciting opportunity to work within a vibrant and dynamic international school in the UK capital city.
We are currently looking for a full time Early Years Primary School Homeroom Teacher to join the International School of London. Depending on student enrolment the teacher would be assigned to the Early Years classes (3-5year olds).The International School of London was originally founded in 1972 and was amongst the first schools in the country to offer the International Baccalaureate programme.
The school is currently growing and a number of new initiatives, including the recent renovation of the buildings and facilities, are underway. There is a strong commitment to the on-going professional training of all staff and for providing leadership development at all levels.
You would join an exciting and successful Primary School team with an established IB Primary Years Programme and an inquiry based, international curriculum that is delivered and planned in a truly collaborative manner. The Primary School is developing several technology initiatives and the successful candidate would be ideally placed for involvement in these innovations and able to make lasting contributions to the school.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience teaching Early Years Students
- Proven capacities to work with international students and support students for whom English is not their mother tongue
- Demonstrated abilities to integrate technology within the classroom environment
- The ability to differentiate and deliver conceptual, engaging and inquiry based lessons
- Previous experience with the Primary Years Programme (PYP) and the Early Years Foundation Stages framework (EYFS) would also be highly desirable
The teaching position is full-time and would commence ASAP.
For further information about the school please visit our website: www.islschools.org/london
How to apply
The recruitment process is being handled by TIC Recruitment on behalf of ISL London. For further information on the school itself please visit the TIC landing page at www.ticrecruitment.com/isl/london.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Amy at email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 12th December 2016 but early applications are encouraged.
ISL reserves the right to make an early appointment should an outstanding candidate be found.