ICS Milan is an international school which offers a forward-thinking and exciting educational experience predominately through English, but with a strong and integrated Italian program. ICS currently caters for children from 6 months to 13 years of age with the plan to offer a complete educational route from Nursery to IB diploma level as the school grows. The approach applied throughout the school aims to equip students with the values, skills, and experiences to enable them to become successful, mindful and proactive global citizens.
In the Early Years our learners are provided with age relevant experiences within an exploratory and thematic program based around our five learning units and the EYFS Development Matters. Incorporated throughout is our unique Design Approach, with a strong focus on encouraging and developing innovative and creative thinking skills, problem solving strategies, collaboration and communication.
As we are still seeking a Preschool Teacher (3-4 year olds) for September 2019, we look forward to receiving applications from anyone who is:
- passionate about working with children and helping them develop and explore the world around them;
- creative and stimulated towards excellent teaching and learning practices, with a working knowledge of the EYFS;
- interested in contributing and working towards the future development of the school;
- flexible, positive and open-minded;
- willing to share ideas and work closely with our team of dedicated, enthusiastic professionals;
- keen to live and work in Italy and experience Italian culture.
Come and join our family orientated school in the heart of Milan: a bustling city located in the north of Italy. It has many links to cities in Italy, the Italian lakes and other European cities. There is much to do in and around the city and you get a real sense of the Italian culture.
All applicants must hold a relevant early years qualification, be a native-level English speaker with eligibility to work in Italy, and hold a full and complete DBS/CRB check.
Please post your application via this site, attaching your CV and covering letter, a recent photo and two references, or email them through to email@example.com.