£100-£150 Per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position would be to have experience within the last 2 years’ working with similar needs, either within a Care / Educational setting.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an experienced Early Years Teacher to join our fantastic supply team as soon as possible. The role will be in School settings working with young children, some with complex needs.
The desired Early Years Teacher will be working with young children with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for experienced Teachers who have worked within the Early Years Foundation Stage sector. This successful Early Years Teacher will be expected to deliver exciting and engaging activities.
To be considered for the Early Years Teaching Assistant support position, you will:
• Have experience with young children in the last 2 years that we are able to gain professional references from
• Be team teach trained or willing to attend our free in house training
• Be committed and hard working with the ability to defuse situations
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education Offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Early Years Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage young children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol SEND Team on 0117 248 2600.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision For Education Ltd
Bristol, City of