Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Early Years Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school in Camden, London. This mainstream school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Early Years Teacher who can hit the ground running and who is able to work independently, initially on a one year fixed term contract from September, through until July 2018. The school works with a diverse local population and whilst they offer extensive CPD, the ability to differentiate in lessons is paramount.
About this early years teaching role
• Early Years Teacher post from September 2017 through to July 2018
• Fixed term contract
• Full time post
• Daily rate from £140+
About the School
• The school is easily accessible and is in close proximity to several stations within the borough of Camden
• One-form entry school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Has excellent opportunities for professional development
In order to be considered for this early years teaching role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Experience of teaching within an early years class/setting
• Must be able to commit to working full time
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to FXZresourcing@smartteachers.co.uk quoting job reference number FXZ3832
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.