Line Manager: Principal / Vice Principal
Little Lion is looking to appoint outstanding Early Years teachers who are able to offer successful experience and expertise in learning and teaching in the Early Years. The School’s Early Years phase will cover children aged two to six years of age. Applicants will need to have a strong knowledge and understanding of the Foundation Stage curriculum and have the personal and professional qualities to work effectively as part of a newly established Early Years team.
- Planning, preparing and scheduling the curriculum.
- Responsibility for delivering the curriculum in English.
- Assessment, recording and reporting student progress and targets and participating in parent/teacher meetings for discussion.
- Monitoring and overseeing the academic and emotional wellbeing of all within your designated class.
- Being fully aware of all safeguard procedures.
- Actively seeking opportunities to develop professionally.
- Appropriate academic degree and teaching qualification.
- The ability and commitment to be outstanding classroom teachers in the required age group, usually with a minimum teaching experience of two years.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with students, teachers and parents.
- Excellent administrative, organisational, and ICT skills.
- Fluent English speaker is preferred.
Benefits for Experienced Early Years Teacher: Please see attached
Introduction of Little Lions Pre School: Please see attached