ABC Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Class Teacher to work within an Early Year’s class based in Coalville. The school is looking for someone who is enthusiastic and wants to make a difference. The school is welcoming applications for experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers.
The position will start in August 2017 and will run for the whole academic year. The school will be holding interviews straight away so you are encouraged to apply for this position as soon as possible.
The school are looking for:
• Someone who has the ability to model and disseminate high quality teaching
• Ability to contribute to the wider life at the school
• Ability to maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
• Someone who will strive to ensure each pupil reaches their full potential
•Knowledge of the Early years curriculum
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Kimberley Brown today on 01509 608 017 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes